The National Needle Arts Market




Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I went "Up North" for a few weeks in June. Just before I left though I attended the National Needle Arts Market in Columbus Ohio. It was a stitching paradise! I've seriously never been in a place with so many crafty people in one place ever before. I will share some of the various vendors I ran across in the next few posts. I also saw all the major craft publishers and distributors and was in craft book nirvana. So many gorgeous new titles, and I ran into many of the authors. At the show I was helping out my good friend Melissa Matthay with her booth. She is the most prolific knitter I have ever met. She was there to promote her new Kritter Knits patterns and they can be purchased now through her website http://www.bymelissa.net/. Check it out they are amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts